Our Chengdu based internship program aims not only to educate and gain work experience but also to get you actively involved in everyday life, business and culture of China in one of the country’s most exciting and quickly developing cities, which is known as the heart of China – Chengdu, Sichuan. We are now offering marketing, international business, public relations & event management, IT, trade and import/export positions in fasting growing companies in Chengdu, with high allowance, accommodation and other benefits for suitable candidates. The duration of SII Business internship program varies from 4 weeks to 24 weeks.
成都，四川省辖地级市 ，简称蓉，别称“蓉城、锦城”，是国家历史文化名城，古蜀文明发祥地，中国十大古都之一。 开明王朝九世以“一年成邑，二年成都”，故名成都，是国务院确定的国家重要高新技术产业基地、商贸物流中心和综合交通枢纽，是西部地区重要的中心城市，在这里实习，可以了解和接触中国经济发展的特点和一些高新技术发展前沿信息。成都位于四川盆地西部，属亚热带季风性湿润气候，自古享有“天府之国”的美誉。全球重要的电子信息产业基地，有国家级科研机构30家，国家级研发平台67个，高校56所，世界500强企业285家。成都拥有都江堰、武侯祠、杜甫草堂、金沙遗址等名胜古迹，是中国优秀旅游城市。成都也是四川大熊猫栖息地，拥有大熊猫基地，常年有来自世界各地的国际志愿通过工游网来到这里保护大熊猫，进行有意义的义工旅行体验。在成都实习，可以深度旅游四川各大名胜景点，了解四川独特的川文化，尤其是极具特色的川菜和川秀。
Work hours: Monday to Friday each week (regularly 8-hours from 11 am to 7 pm).
1. Creating new advertising material, Regular advertising and updating of website blogs and social media.
2. Participating in social events and communicating with people, potential customers and potential collaboration partners.
3. Introducing people and companies to our company’s venues and services and increasing sales
4. Be part of a brain storm team to improve our promotion and PR methods in accordance with our potential market target.
5. Creating, planning and executing of events and promotion activities.
1. Native English speaker or Non native speakers from Europe
2. Familiar with local culture and local marketing
3. Strong interests in digital marketing
Marketing related major is preferred.
1. 1500 RMB monthly allowance
2. Basic training will be provided
3. Free drinks in company’s venues
4. Company will return the intern work related expenses he/she should have
5. Intern certificate issued by company, as well as a reference letter
6. Opportunity to get full-time job offers provided by company
Why choose Chengdu?
Chengdu is a metropolitan city, which contains millions of dwellers and have well-developed public facilities. It is also one of the most exciting and rapidly developed cities in China, and it is famous for super tasty food and welcoming people.
1. Work experience and employment opportunities: the hotel industry in China is one of the most rapidly growing industry, with more and more top international hotel companies locating in Chengdu.
2. Be part of the world’s most rapidly developing economy.
3. Experience typical Chengdu slow-paced lifestyles: in your spare time, you may have a cup of tea in a traditional teahouse to relax yourselves. You may also have a visit of panda base to interact with these adorable animals. Moreover, Sichuan cuisine should definitely on your must-do list, because they are full of chili aroma and well-structured flavor.
4. Make friends from all over the world.
5. Low living cost: the allowance you get from the hotel will be more than enough to cover your living expenses.
In general, Chengdu is an ideal and attractive city that easily to maintain a healthy work-and life balance, and it is full of potential for work development.
Chengdu Technology Co., Ltd
Chengdu Technology Co., Ltd is an international software company, targeting European and American markets. It has independently developed several PC System Optimization and Security Soft-wares, which have become the most popular PC Tune-ups in the world and trusted by over 150,000,000 users from 220 countries and areas.
The team was founded in 2005 and it developed from several people to more than 150 talented and experienced staffs which come from different countries and areas including the United States, Netherlands, Brazil, India, Sweden, Germany etc.
Apply--Chat with Gyou--CV--Registration fee--Interview--Contract--Visa application--Start to work