【非洲】KaiOS Technologies Inc. was established in 2016 and is incorporated in the US.
KaiOS Tech has established R&D branches in the US, Brazil, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Xi’an. KaiOS Technologies powers an emerging, global ecosystem of affordable digital products and services. Our flagship product, KaiOS, is a web-based operating system that enables a new category of lite phones and other IoT devices that require limited memory, while still offering a rich user experience.
KaiOS Technologies Inc. was established in 2016 and is incorporated in the US.
KaiOS Tech has established R&D branches in the US, Brazil, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Shanghai and Xi’an. KaiOS Technologies powers an emerging, global ecosystem of affordable digital products and services. Our flagship product, KaiOS, is a web-based operating system that enables a new category of lite phones and other IoT devices that require limited memory, while still offering a rich user experience. Our goal, together with our partners, is to help bridge the digital divide - connecting the billions of people in emerging markets who don't have access to basic connectivity, as well as those in established markets who are looking for lite phones with advanced functionality. KaiOS is one of only a handful of mobile operating systems that natively supports popular third-party apps like Facebook and Twitter; more significantly, it's the only OS to do so on feature phones. Users can enjoy other app functionality, including instant messaging, games, streaming entertainment, navigation, and voice assistants. Our mission is to get everyone involved in the digital revolution. There are still billions of people in emerging markets without basic internet access. Even in matured markets, large groups of people are missing out on new opportunities because they are unfamiliar with the technology or priced out of the market. We solve these problems by working with our partners to make reliable digital products and services affordable and ubiquitous.
To support this growth and prepare next stages, we are offering competitive package, with interest in company success.
African is a key market for KaiOS success and to support this growth, KaiOS is seeking interns to work on product and service creation.
1. Understand KaiOS current offering and product definition as well as technical capabilities/advantage;
2. Study specific markets in term of mobile penetration, mobile manufacturers/brands, mobile operators, application developers;
3. For each specific market, define suitable product or service that should be developed on KaiOS to answer end-user needs and create differentiation, in line with KaiOS mission and capabilities;
4. Work on detailed specification of the selected services with R&D and Product Manager, and drive its implementation, testing and deployment.
1. Strong knowledge of mobile business, with some knowledge in applications;
2. Deep understanding of one or several of our strategic countries in Africa (Nigeria, Ethiopia, South-Africa, Kenya, Cameroon, Egypt)
3. Existing network with local mobile apps developers is a plus.
4. Results oriented.
5. Able to multi-task and work in a fast pace changing organization-oriented person.
6. Technical knowledge (mobile software) is a plus, business education (ability to work on a business model, on a marketing plan, on a business strategy)
7. Ability to work with local and international teams of the company.
8. Possess excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills with proven abilities of supporting teams towards achieving organizational goals.
9. Ability to understand new products and quickly changing technologies.
10. Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams.
11. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
12. Strong business ethics and integrity. 13. Oversea students from Africa.
This position is an open one. Please contact the recruiter directly and sign a contract without charge.
All charges for clothing, transportation and training for any reason may be deception. Please know this in advance.
Please contact the employer and send your CV to them directly,or send your CV to us and we will let you know it after we reach them